The T.7 Ultra is the latest Premium offering from Tata Motors in Light Commercial Vehicle segment under the world-class Ultra Platform. This is India’s first LCV offering meeting International standard Crash Tested comfortable and stunning Ultra Narrow Cabin, designed and developed for Indian road conditions redefining transportation industry, leveraging enhanced technologies blending ideally both technology and economy of operations. The T.7 Ultra would best fit for the city transportation needs as the truck is designed to address the agile goods movement across all business applications. The cabin is designed thoughtfully with walk through features, adding up with roomy interiors and 1+2 seating. It is developed to delight both the fleet owners as also the general driving fraternity.
Theme worked on: Best in Class Cabin Comfort, Higher Vehicle Uptime, Minimal Driver fatigue, More Trips, More Revenue!
With T.7 Ultra Tata Motors has started creating a new segment in the market because of its practical driver centric features while maintaining the Tata quality and sturdiness to take on any terrain. The customers are getting huge benefits such as more payload, Technologically advanced driveline with 10% more mileage, Ultra walk through crash tested safe panoramic view Cabin, Comfortable bucket driver seats, parabolic suspension, tubeless radial tyres, better chassis strength and driveline. Features and Specs that makes T.7 Ultra unique:
- Ultra Narrow Cabin design has already received the prestigious The CII’s “Design Excellence Award ”
- New Generation Ultra Narrow 1900 mm width cabin with appealing, futuristic styling & aerodynamic design with Best in Class Panoramic View for driver
- Dual tone stylish interiors with Bucket seats for Driver and comfortable co driver seats
- Enhanced safety features meeting Highest safety norms- Crash Tested Cabin for Front impact, roof, rear wall crash
- Ergonomically designed with best in class storage space
- Dash mounted gear shift lever with cable shift mechanism
- Tilt & Telescopic Power steering column
- Parabolic Suspension in Front
- Continuous double door sealing , Better NVH, superior heat and noise insulation
- Clear Lens headlamp and LED Tail lamps to enhance the look
Moreover moving into BS6 top feature upgradations done in already feature rich vehicle are: improved package of Power, Torque and low end Torque, highest gradeability, improved Air Braking system, Banjo Type Rear Axle, improved chassis thickness, reduction in clutching and Gear shifting efforts, Music System with Blaupunkt speakers, USB fast Charging, PTO Provision, reverse parking assist and standard telematics Kit Etc.
T.7 ULTRA has these offerings currently: 12 Ft Single Tyre 7300 GVW, 14 Ft Single Tyre 7300 GVW, 17 Ft Single Tyre 7490 GVW ( Highest Decklength in 4 tyre by TML ), 14 Ft Double Tyre 7490 GVW, 17 Ft Double Tyre 7490 GVW & 20Ft Twin Tyre 7490 GVW ( Highest Decklength in 6 tyre by TML ).
Applications suitable for this Model Are: Market Load, Fruits and Veg, FMCG, white Goods, E Commerce, Parcel & Courier, Reefers, Containers, Industrial Goods, Pipes, Furniture, Plastic & Chemicals, LPG cylinder, Milk, Bottle carriers, Fish & Fish Feed Etc..
* Prices shown are indicative and subject to change